We Buy Houses In Edmonds Washington. If your Edmonds house is facing foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Edmonds home fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your home, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding local homebuyers in Edmonds WA to purchase your home for cash.
By doing this, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but also get extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale on other projects. However, you have to study the prevailing market conditions. That is, find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home… before getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash in Edmonds WA: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Edmonds house fast to someone else with a “buy my Edmonds WA home for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
Your real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is well-informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options open to you. If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your home to a local professional home buyer like Good As Sold Home Buyers (or you can call us at (425) 366-7574 and we can pay cash for houses in WA area).
2. How much do you need to sell your Edmonds house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your home for full retail… but have to sell your home fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agent’s commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house-buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up. On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Edmonds WA house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast do you NEED to sell
- How much do you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Edmonds home sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you the highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Edmonds house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full retail on your home… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (425) 366-7574 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
Sell My House In Edmonds WA
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Edmonds WA home for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your home for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for Edmonds WA homebuyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house in WA fast and get top dollars.